It is incredibly important for the CSGOFireWheel team that the users on our website feel safe and comfortable at all times.
To keep our website a safe place, we have implemented a few chat rules.
If you fail to accept these rules and ignore them when participating in the chat, you could result in your account being permanently
banned from the use of the chat.
- No begging for credits
- No spamming or flooding the chat
- No advertising other websites or your own personal social media
- Do not swear because you lost in a pool or roulette round you have entered
- Do not insult other players
- Please communicate in English
If you think you have been banned from chat by a mistake or think that the ban is wrong or injust, please create a ticket to the support.
REMEMBER: Trading with other users that you have met on the chat is done at your own risk and responsibility.
Our team will not hold responsibility for any malicious or scamming activity that may take place during the trade.
REMEMBER: Administrators and moderators messages will show up normally with a name tag by their nickname.
They will never ask for your login details or password